• Use [hide] Content [/hide] to prevent leeching of your content.

The PC Master Race

blm95

And?
What does that have to do with the PC master race?
Consoles (the only ones that matter) use AMD. 100% AMD usage. PCs use < 50% amd products. Therefore, because consoles always use AMD, they are superior since you have a >50% chance of PCs being tainted by non-AMD hardware

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
Consoles (the only ones that matter) use AMD. 100% AMD usage. PCs use < 50% amd products. Therefore, because consoles always use AMD, they are superior since you have a >50% chance of PCs being tainted by non-AMD hardware
I don't see your logic because the AMD's in the consoles are just AMD tablet chips.
PC is still the master race since AMD FX > faster than all consoles.

blm95

I don't see your logic because the AMD's in the consoles are just AMD tablet chips.
PC is still the master race since AMD FX > faster than all consoles.
I understand your point, but not all consoles use AMD FX. So you can either have 100% mediocre amd hardware, or run the >50% risk of not having AMD hardware at all. It depends if you like to take risks or not I suppose

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
I understand your point, but not all consoles use AMD FX. So you can either have 100% mediocre amd hardware, or run the >50% risk of not having AMD hardware at all. It depends if you like to take risks or not I suppose
No consoles use FX. FX is desktop only, that is what im aying.

Top Bottom