• Use [hide] Content [/hide] to prevent leeching of your content.

Super Simple Wall v7.0 VAC2 Undetected

Status
Not open for further replies.

japguy

the kid that said detected probably got banned cause he ran it while already connected to a vac secured server..which if you read the instruction would cause such a thing...im pretty sure its still safe kids just a troll i use them all the time..

(+)

The release date is : VAC2 Proof As Of 11/5/10

Approx 2 weeks old only ? Hows it suppossed to be detected ?
DId you read ? It says SSW 7.0 not 6.9 ...

What kind of retards are you ?

renatic

Once upon a time, there were a couple of noobs on a forum. They were so noob that they couldnt read topic titles. We all thought how pathetic ... so we try to help them BUT even IF we help them they still dont understand this word: READ titles READ comments.. now because they still dont understand, the pro's [ =') ] 'r a little bit tired of answering the same question again and again and again. So, moral of this story:

READ every other post when you have a question

the end

sensey

vac2 never detect nothing, there are too much hacks that works whit vac... the problem are the other anticheats...

regards

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
renatic said:
Once upon a time, there were a couple of noobs on a forum. They were so noob that they couldnt read topic titles. We all thought how pathetic ... so we try to help them BUT even IF we help them they still dont understand this word: READ titles READ comments.. now because they still dont understand, the pro's [ =') ] 'r a little bit tired of answering the same question again and again and again. So, moral of this story:

the end

couldnt be said any better.

Jeremybach

@ jimster, any way you can help me with my problem?
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://0v1.org/forums/lag-spikes-t2534.html">lag-spikes-t2534.html</a><!-- l -->

c3c3c3

still undetected? i dont use them too often and they used to work whenever i wanted but i turned em on today and the f9 walls werent working T_T

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
c3c3c3 said:
still undetected? i dont use them too often and they used to work whenever i wanted but i turned em on today and the f9 walls werent working T_T
yes its still undetected and yes the walls still work. It must be something with your computer because there hasnt even been any updates to the games on HL1 engine.

japguy

well there was a update to the engine, they moved from crc to md5 so idk if it effected the cheats<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:33 pm --<br /><br />but that was for hl2...

lift

renatic said:

the end
interesting theory bro.

G4M3OV3R

Will you make a new one? this is old now.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:09 pm --<br /><br /><!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cheat-project.com/cheats-hacks/2085/SSW-7.0/">http://www.cheat-project.com/cheats-hacks/2085/SSW-7.0/</a><!-- m -->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom