• Use [hide] Content [/hide] to prevent leeching of your content.

Silent aimbot in Spectate TOO

k1d0r

"I think what he means is a very smooth aimbot, low FOV and everything, and yes, it can be undetectable even if you spectate.. I've had one myself."

can you send me a download link with your silent aimbot pls m8? :D thanks<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:02 pm --<br /><br />can somebody pls tell me the best aimbot settings for silent aimbot i mean to hit only 1 bullet 1hs and no shaking crosshair in spectate mode , demo , dem_forcehltv 1 , slowmotion HLTV ? pleasee

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
k1d0r said:
"I think what he means is a very smooth aimbot, low FOV and everything, and yes, it can be undetectable even if you spectate.. I've had one myself."

can you send me a download link with your silent aimbot pls m8? :D thanks

-- Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:02 pm --

can somebody pls tell me the best aimbot settings for silent aimbot i mean to hit only 1 bullet 1hs and no shaking crosshair in spectate mode , demo , dem_forcehltv 1 , slowmotion HLTV ? pleasee

why would he want to share it with you? And most cheats that are engine don't work anymore, and anything hooking the engine is detected.

k1d0r

i just need some settings for anti-shaking and perfect aimbot that's all.. so i can't get busted or detect with it.. by anybody

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
k1d0r said:
i just need some settings for anti-shaking and perfect aimbot that's all.. so i can't get busted or detect with it.. by anybody
look at https://leaguecheats.com

Top Bottom