• Use [hide] Content [/hide] to prevent leeching of your content.

Silent aimbot in Spectate TOO

iamdelie

Hi, im looking for a good aimbot that is Silent in spectate too! i think its called tracehack. Cant find on google!
OR im looking for a "spray" aimbot settings. Like this video: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvd58OkNBHM">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvd58OkNBHM</a><!-- m -->

Thanks!!! :lol:

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
there is no aimbot that is silent in spectate. You can only have a smooth aimbot. Because there is no way for you to move your screen or your players model without it showing up in your spectator window.

iamdelie

Jimster480 said:
there is no aimbot that is silent in spectate. You can only have a smooth aimbot. Because there is no way for you to move your screen or your players model without it showing up in your spectator window.

no i know a guy that haves it

Admin

iamdelie said:
Jimster480 said:

no i know a guy that haves it

No it's impossible.

exyLon

I think what he means is a very smooth aimbot, low FOV and everything, and yes, it can be undetectable even if you spectate.. I've had one myself.

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
well my league cheats have a very legit aimbot that you can make very smooth with a low FOV. But its still not silent aim in spectator like he is saying.

iamdelie

Jimster480 said:
well my league cheats have a very legit aimbot that you can make very smooth with a low FOV. But its still not silent aim in spectator like he is saying.
Hm, maybe send?

Xion

justify said:
unreal how people cant find the 30$ to buy a private safe cheat.

Your asking a lot of people who don't know much about the privacy and/or point of a private hack. :lol:

justify

Xion said:
justify said:

Your asking a lot of people who don't know much about the privacy and/or point of a private hack. :lol:

i guess, the idea seems fairly straight forward to me. But then again, so does universal health care, driving on the right side of the road, quebec finally seperating, and hockey being the only sport worth watching.

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
justify said:
Xion said:
justify said:

i guess, the idea seems fairly straight forward to me. But then again, so does universal health care, driving on the right side of the road, quebec finally seperating, and hockey being the only sport worth watching.

lulz

Top Bottom