• Use [hide] Content [/hide] to prevent leeching of your content.

Question about Private Cheat for 1.6

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
audacity said:
its not the lag in game

its the fact that i cant turn on counter-strike

i have searched every thread on this forum and tried every suggestion and nothing seems to be working

when i run the loader in "type=2" (NOT LTYPE=2), it will start cs but the cheats wont load
anything other than type=2 means game crash no matter what

well Type 2 is for WINDOW mode. So it wont look for the process but instead will look for a game window. Which means that you would need to set the Windows to be Counter Strike in order for that to work.

Xion

audacity said:
its not the lag in game

its the fact that i cant turn on counter-strike

i have searched every thread on this forum and tried every suggestion and nothing seems to be working

when i run the loader in "type=2" (NOT LTYPE=2), it will start cs but the cheats wont load
anything other than type=2 means game crash no matter what

Try checking your ports.
Port Checker
See if your port 80 works.

Also:
1.) Restart your computer
2.) Load cheats
Loader settings:
Type=1
LTYPE=3
Sleep=500
3.) Start Steam
4.) Start CS

I have to do that every time to get it to work.

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully that shit will be fixed in the next update. Becuase it used to be ONLY 1 person who had that issue, and now more people have the same issue. I'm not sure what is causing it at all, since once the game closes the cheats are completely closed, and there is NOTHING about them that is left behind or open or in temp or anything.

Xion

It seems as though it changes the launch settings and crashing it but as you said that doesn't make sense.

Top Bottom