1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selling Private Hacks from Jimster480

Discussion in 'Selling' started by heki, Jan 2, 2009.

1. heki

heki New Member

Hello,

After being customer of Jimster480 for a couple of months I was really happy, but when he kept
    promising to me to make an lan-aimbot and the HL1 Multi League aequitas proof, my respect was going
    down to him. He kept promising and he answered 3 months later: I have no time...

So I want to sell my account with 2 sort of hacks from Jimster480.

The hacks are:
    - HL1 Multi League
    - HL2 Multi

The features for the HL1 Multi League hack are:
    Proofed From CAL,CEVO,XRAY VAC/VAC2/HLG (Possibly Others, Not Tested On Anything Else) Not ESEA Proof!
    Walls, ESP(Name,Distance,Weapon,Entity,Sequence,Hit,Reload,X), DLights, Engine Team Lambert, AntiLeak, Ini loading, Aimbot(Smoothaiming,FOV,AimHeight,Recoil Adjustment,Aimkey,Recoilkey).

The features for the HL2 Multi hack are:
    ESP(Name,Distance,Box,Health,Team,Weapon,Sequence, Entity), Crosshair, AntiLeak ,ini loading,DLights, Model Coloring, Cvar Controller, Aimbot(SmoothAim,AimHeight,FOV,AimKey,AimRight,Aimspot Draw, Recoil Adjustment, Recoil Key).

The official price of the hacks are $100,-
    The hacks are on 1 account...

Only cash at PayPal...

Make a bid, not a bid like: $30,-

If you try to scam me, I will ask Jimster480 to de-activate the account and give it back to me.

Regards,
    A happy customer from Jimster480 for a couple of months

2. Jimster480

Jimster480 Administrator Staff Member

um, i never promised. You said you wanted it and I said if I had time I would try to add it. Thats not a promise. And with the Lan-aimbot, every time I talked to you u were unsure about the features, and you just said for me to make it.

3. heki

heki New Member

1. It was aequitas proof when I bought it, and then it wasnt anymore, you said you will fix it and after 6 months nothing changed.
    2. I have said the lan aimbot must be like HL1 Multi League Aimbot but must work offline (like for example on LAN)

Anyone interested to buy the 2 hacks?

4. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

That is not specific.