• Use [hide] Content [/hide] to prevent leeching of your content.

Super Simple Wall : MW3 v1.1 Undetected

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
SSW (Super Simple Wall):MW3 v1.1 By <:prOdIgY:> AKA Jimster480

VAC2/VAC3 Proof  As Of 11/13/11

Important
----------
Crosshair can be a bit buggy on certain machines.

Possible crash on FullScreen Alt-tab.

Compiled on VC97 as it yeilds better results.

ECO/CAL/CEVO/VAC/VAC2/SSC/ESC/XRAY/OCT Private Hacks Available Check https://leaguecheats.com or msg me on irc.0v1.org

How To Use
-----------
Extract Archive To Anywhere But MW3/Steam Folder
Run EXE
Click Load
Run MW3 Multiplayer (Some People Can Run EXE & Load While Ingame)

Features
--------
Crosshair
Basic Stride Wallhack (Will Improve Over Time)
F10 (Toggle Crosshair On/Off)
F9 (Toggle Walls On/Off)

Workarounds
----------
Try disabling steam communities In-game GUI
If your game hangs when trying to join a server, start the game, join the server,
before you choose a team, load SSW
If your game crashes when trying to inject SSW, make sure its allowed in your AV
Adjust sleep time in loader if it doesnt work. (50-500 Usually works)

Credits
--------
Jimster
Matthew
Echo419

Enjoy!

Support IRC irc.0v1.org:6667 #cs1.6
Support at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.jimster480forums.tk">http://www.jimster480forums.tk</a><!-- m -->

Dellamonikus

same problem iw5mp.exe not working.
i have firewall,av and ingame gui disabled and tried EXE->load->mw3 and mw3->EXE->load and EXE->mw3->load

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
What sleep time are you guys using? It may be possible that you need to up it a little bit to around 200 or so..
And what OS are you on?

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
suicune846 said:
yeah it works now thanks. the only thing i would suggest is to include red enemy names to avoid confussion

that is pretty difficult to do with just Pure d3d, especially how the models are handled. I'm working on making the wallhack a bit better first.

neff909

I got it to work for me once! I have been having issues with this hack since the relase on Win7 64-bit. Tried all the work arounds and the new loader. Nothing. So I got it to work ONCE today and I can't seem to recreate it. I had in game GUI turned off. I exited completely out of steam. I ran the hack and then I double clicked on MW3 multiplayer which caused steam to login automatically and then start up MW3. It worked! Upon exiting the exe after playing for a while I can't recreate what I did in order to get it working. But that was the first and only time I was able to get it to work. Hopefully this information helps you a tad Jimster. I am still messing around and seeing if I can recreate the scenario.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:01 am --<br /><br />Also when I did this I had the sleep time set to 500. Forgot to mention that.

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
neff909 said:
I got it to work for me once! I have been having issues with this hack since the relase on Win7 64-bit. Tried all the work arounds and the new loader. Nothing. So I got it to work ONCE today and I can't seem to recreate it. I had in game GUI turned off. I exited completely out of steam. I ran the hack and then I double clicked on MW3 multiplayer which caused steam to login automatically and then start up MW3. It worked! Upon exiting the exe after playing for a while I can't recreate what I did in order to get it working. But that was the first and only time I was able to get it to work. Hopefully this information helps you a tad Jimster. I am still messing around and seeing if I can recreate the scenario.

-- Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:01 am --

Also when I did this I had the sleep time set to 500. Forgot to mention that.

what about sleep 1200? people seem to be having the most success with this. Also if you can come in IRC maybe we can fix it faster.

hakku

Still having issues with mine, different ones now though.

It loads and I 'think' it injects (doesnt crash), but once I get in game it just doesn't do anything, hotkeys don't work etc.

Any ideas?

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
hakku said:
Still having issues with mine, different ones now though.

It loads and I 'think' it injects (doesnt crash), but once I get in game it just doesn't do anything, hotkeys don't work etc.

Any ideas?

what settings are you using?

hakku

I've tried all the sleep timers, tried running as admin, community disabled etc. Anything else?

Cheers

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
hakku said:
I've tried all the sleep timers, tried running as admin, community disabled etc. Anything else?

Cheers

so your saying 1200 doesnt work? And what antivirus do you have and what Operating system?

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
that is interesting, for both of you now? if you come on IRC i can give you another loader to check out and see if that works.

Top Bottom