Private Cheats Available, Leaguecheats.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
Check out https://leaguecheats.com
We have private cheats for as cheap as $20.
CS (HL1 Engine)
CSS (HL2/BO Engine)
Black Ops
MW3

Walls
ESP
Aimbot
Chams
DLights
Antileak
etc

League Versions Support Many Anticheats
WIRE
CEVO
FHAC
Blackeye
etc

All cheats are coded by me, sometimes with the help of various associates of whom I trust.

Dellamonikus

i didnt recieve anything,not even in spam ordner.
can u send it again and tell me,which subject it has, thanks.

edit: ok i found it,u should change the subject for real,it first looks like idk a stealer-e-mail :D

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
darkingfate said:
aye , does the mw3 cheat come with an aimbot?

no not atm. There are no aimbots out which are undetectable for any length of time. I am working on a D3D aimbot and when I finally figure out how to amke it work and do it properly I will put it in the cheats. Until then there most likely will be no Aimbot.

darkingfate

Jimster480 said:
darkingfate said:
aye , does the mw3 cheat come with an aimbot?

no not atm. There are no aimbots out which are undetectable for any length of time. I am working on a D3D aimbot and when I finally figure out how to amke it work and do it properly I will put it in the cheats. Until then there most likely will be no Aimbot.

ive added ur icq we can talk about the hack perhaps? o.0

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
blub84 said:
ist the hack ESL wire proof?
Yes it will work when it injects. So it will be working on wire in about a day or so as soon as the injection problem is fixed.

SaTaX

Can you bypass eac?
What features are currently included in hack? (esp,aim and triggerbot?)
TY JIMMY

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
SaTaX said:
Can you bypass eac?
What features are currently included in hack? (esp,aim and triggerbot?)
TY JIMMY
I'm not doing EAC atm, although I am working on a cheat for it.
The features depend on the anticheat, game, and version you buy.
Please check https://leaguecheats.com to see what is currently available for public sale. Thanks

SaTaX

Well I'm thinking about hl2 multicheat, what features does it include currently and are they all UD on AC tools as stated?
So you are proofing current cheats on eac or are you making a completely new hack?
Also nice to see you are back.

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
SaTaX said:
Well I'm thinking about hl2 multicheat, what features does it include currently and are they all UD on AC tools as stated?
So you are proofing current cheats on eac or are you making a completely new hack?
Also nice to see you are back.

The HL2 Multicheat is being updated atm, so it only has walls while its being updated. I am proactively working on it, and hope to have it finished again very soon. I got pretty close to finishing the cheats last week but ran into a snag and haven't had time to work on them this week. But probably in about a week.
The EAC cheats will be completely different cheats since it requires different hooks and methods than the typical cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom