• Use [hide] Content [/hide] to prevent leeching of your content.

Posting About Private Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't post here about private hacks. PM Jimster480, or talk to him on AIM, MSN, IRC, etc. There is no need to shout this to the entire world.

If Jimster480 hasn't given you your hack yet, ask him again, but don't be annoying. He has other things to do.

MyDooMJr

Hey that is calling names !!

Don't call names for good persons !

They made hacks for you !

So just stop comment offensive ! PLZ

Rgds, MyDooMJr

ndamjan4

I have bought 30$ private cheat frkm jimster,at the beginning the cheat did not working,but jimster helped me via e mail and now everything is perfect.Jimi is a genious....Thank you jimi...

nickmacs

I've talked to Jimster, but it still isn't fixed, maybe someone with the hack can help. I have HL1 multi for vac2. The hack only works if I start it as soon as Windows starts, after than CS starts and just crashes :/ I have Windows 7 64bit.

Honda0815

nickmacs said:
I've talked to Jimster, but it still isn't fixed, maybe someone with the hack can help. I have HL1 multi for vac2. The hack only works if I start it as soon as Windows starts, after than CS starts and just crashes :/ I have Windows 7 64bit.

The Same Here and i just E-Maild Jim

And the Aimbot doesn’t Work i Changed the aimkey=3 Middle Mouse to 1 and 2 but all 3 Don’t Work maybe I’m doing something wrong

justify

Honda0815 said:
nickmacs said:

The Same Here and i just E-Maild Jim

And the Aimbot doesn’t Work i Changed the aimkey=3 Middle Mouse to 1 and 2 but all 3 Don’t Work maybe I’m doing something wrong

turn box esp and entity esp off in at start up, as well as no recoil and no spread until you have joined a server.

Honda0815

Well that’s very funny no one knew what it was and was saying i must be doing something wrong and here comes a solution from you that works, thank you justify

Ok the Aimbot works now with justys Settings but when I shoot at someone then it pulls to the side as if it wants to shoot at someone else and its accuracy is very bad

justify

once you are in the server you can turn no recoil and no spread back on.

also keep your FOV low like 5 or lower this will eliminate those issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom