I have a dream... a wet dream...

Okay i have an idea.

Okay, so what i have noticed was that people just come for the hacks which is what this forum is for, but it's also a place to talk to the hard working Jimster480 + his team, to chill, and to make fun of Xion's ancient computer (hahaa just kidding, i bet your comp is better than mine blah blah blah). SO UNITE my fellow hackers.

Idea :
1) Guests must login to access page (Meaning create an account).
2) The accounts must have a minimum of 5 posts before allowing to download. (I dont know if there is an option like that in the forums, if there isnt, brazilians become white.)
3) Clear unactive accounts.
4) give Jimster XXXXXL condoms.

thats all for now. good ideas? bad ideas? improvement? comment below :)

Xion

That sounds like a great idea!
  • You can have a minimum post to download, if we had a download section. Or do hide code and post to reveal it.
  • Clearing inactive accounts I do not know about.
  • A few of my computers are old, this one is a couple months, still a baby.
  • Yes, Jimster does need those.
  • I suggest we have a language section split. Hacks -> German, English -> SSW, SSE

And thats all folks. 8)

Admin

Minimum posts are useless because you can get the cheats on other sites, and it would probably make more malicious files be posted elsewhere.
Why delete inactive accounts, they're not wasting any resources really.

hmmm yea but, thats the thing. cause they know this site is legit, they have to work for it. I remember on cheatengine.org, the noobs all became leechers. We're just spoiling the ppl getting cs1.6 hacks. Let them atleast work for it? but its only an idea.

and the deleting inactive accounts, i thought they took up memory or something

Admin

They take up hard drive but the amount taken up is minimal per account only a couple of KB at most.

sifika

ragemoreQQ said:
hmmm yea but, thats the thing. cause they know this site is legit, they have to work for it. I remember on cheatengine.org, the noobs all became leechers. We're just spoiling the ppl getting cs1.6 hacks. Let them atleast work for it? but its only an idea.

and the deleting inactive accounts, i thought they took up memory or something

Yeah I fully agree with this guy. People are coming here solely to download the new SSW/SSE.

You should definitely implement something of the sort

brawrrrski

Another idea,

Like some other hacking websites, make there be a private section that you get access too the second you purchase. I find it kind of annoying going through ridiculous spam posts to try and find the topic with a title that will help me. Yes, there is a search button, i've realized this, but it seems to make more sense to have a VIP section that you can post an issue, and leave the public forum for off-topic spam, general discussion, pre-purchase questions, plus you should add customer testimonials. I'm still unsure of the hack because I have not used it yet, but my friend said it was good, so i bought it. So, if others can see that the current users love the hack, and say it's legit, blah blah, then i think it would be more successful. The reason i'm saying it would be "more successful" is because when you come to the forums, you see a majority more spam then anything for the actual hack, so it makes it seem "less professional".

That's just my input
~brawrrrski

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
there is no actual VIP section on this forum.
There is a private section but there is nothing in it. Xion probably sees it because hes a moderator.
And now what I have done is I upload the cheats to the forum as attachments to the posts. And then since guests cant download attachments (atleast I hope they cant), they must use the link in the post. And the links will be hosted by megaupload. So all the leechers can give me MU points, and the real users can either give me points or Dl from the forum :)

Jimster480

Administrator
Staff member
yes atm. But the private forum has only 1 section and the only thing ever posted there was a original D3D version of a simple wallhack for HL2 games that i made using the tatnium wrapper. I never released it since I didnt code it myself from scratch (hence why I said it was based on tatnium). So i put it there just so I could keep track of it lol.

Top Bottom